close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shot timers?

Discussion in 'Gear Talk' started by TSiWRX, Aug 27, 2011.

1. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Hey Everyone,

As y'all know, I'm a beginner. :biggrin1:

I've reached the stage in my training where I think I'd benefit from a shot timer.

Looking for recommendations, including your personal assessments of the weaknesses and strengths of your timer(s).

I'm interested in one that can potentially have the sensitivity/discrimination to allow for use in an indoor range, but that's not a deal-breaker, as a par-time setting would be good enough, for my needs, indoors.

I'm *really* interested in getting one that has a earphone output for the start/stop buzzer, as I have an
    Aux-In on my electronic earmuffs, and I would like to keep myself from becoming a disturbance/nuisance to others at the range.

Thanks for any and all help. :thumb:

[ BTW, yes, I will one day get a SmartPhone/iPhone, but that's not in the cards for the time being. :lol: ]

2. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Aug 18, 2011

3. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
  4. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I have the little CED 7000 and it works awesome! Got mine from targetbarn. Good prices and actual shipping opposed to the inflated charges you receive some other places. I would highly recommend it! It is small and compact and travels in the range bag much better and has never skipped a beat and personally, I think it is louder than anything else out there

5. TexShooter

TexShooter Member

Aug 19, 2011
    There's an app for that! :biggrin1:

6. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
  7. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
  8. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Thank you on both counts. :smile:

Quack turned me on to Pistol-Training.com , but I have not yet joined Pistol-Forum.com. I should do that!

9. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Aug 27, 2011
    is there really? if so whats it called?

10. Ghost

Ghost New Member

Aug 27, 2011
    nevermind, found it for the iphone. Surefire makes it.

11. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted