1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to Rob S. at Alchemy for a huge favor he just did for me. Get this, I purchased a Colt flavored 9mm from another Addict that at one time had been worked on by Rob, and not recently. On the first range trip, the stock long ejector got bent at the tip on a FTE. I called Rob, with no expectations, and asked him how to fix it, and he patiently described for me the process to remove it without damaging the finish on my pistol, then even offered to
re-contour it if I sent it to him, all at no charge. Off it went to Alchemy, the turnaround was only a few days, and better yet, imagine my surprise when I opened the return box and found a brand new Prime inside !!! Okay, okay, so there actually was NOT a new pistol in the box, but what a nice guy he was to talk me through the removal of the ejector and to then modify it for me! Now that, my friends, is customer service as it should be! Needless to say, an Alchemy Custom pistol is now on my shopping list! Thanks, Rob!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
A big thank you to Rob S. at Alchemy for a huge favor he just did for me.

Off it went to Alchemy . . . . . . imagine my surprise when I opened the return box and found a brand new Prime inside !!!
Dang, and I was just abboutto send off a boat load of "less than Prime" 1911's that I have that I whispered "Alchemy Rob" to . . . . . .

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,021 Posts
some people get CS and others do not, it's great to hear

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've had no shortage of bad CS experiences and now it's one of the most important factors I consider when buying something new. Sure a company might put out good products 99% of the time but with my luck, I'll get that 1% lemon. If I do, I don't want to be screwed because a company's CS policy is to treat me like an idiot.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Yeah Rob certainly seems to understand customer service from everything that I have read! Alchemy is definitely on my list of wants and to haves when I am out of the PRK

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,480 Posts
The top guys I’ve worked with have done that kind of stuff for me too. That’s what makes them top guys.

I already knew that about Rob, but it’s good that the OP gave props. Ya addicts take care of those that take care of us. Thank you Rob.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts