1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5” Mark ll Ruger bull barrel.
I was thinking about picking one up for a while until I found out the safety pivots backwards. How does that feel to use? Does it still feel like a 1911 safety?

H&R Sportsman 999 made in 93, this one was unfired until it came home with me.
I love top breaks, and I would love a .22 top break. May just have to pick one of these up myself.

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
I was thinking about picking one up for a while until I found out the safety pivots backwards. How does that feel to use? Does it still feel like a 1911 safety?

I love top breaks, and I would love a .22 top break. May just have to pick one of these up myself.
Safety works great, this one is somewhat bigger than stock.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
View attachment 1043702
Ruger MK1 , blueing completely worn away so had it parkerized . Amazing trigger and accurate ,my best 22
Something about the Ruger MK series screams Star Wars to me, I want to get one and mount an old-school tube style red dot, like a Sightron or something. Probably a 1x magnification, just to look cool.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Hi,
My only .22 Pistol, besides an AR Build.

The Ruger has a Volquartsen Trigger and I tore the pistol completely down (an education in it's self!) and polished the sear on my Power's Jig including a breakaway angle, (much like a 1911 Trigger Job)...

Has a LH Volquartsen Target Grip, and Red Dot...

Will never sale this pistol, fantastic shooter!!!

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas

1 - 20 of 48 Posts