1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought this from a member here, and need to sell it.

This gun is spotless, and it is in like-new condition. I did fire 3 magazines through it and the previous owner had less than 100 rounds though it. Accuracy is very good, and grouping as well.

This I believe was a limited run by Sig - Rare to get a 5" fastback and then in 357 Sig enhances that collectability.

5 Wilson magazines included.

$1,200 $1,100 shipped to your FFL. PayPal F&F preferred.

I do not receive emails when someone messages me from the forum. If you need to discuss this pistol, please email me directly at [email protected].

IMG_0075.jpeg
IMG_0076.jpeg
IMG_0077.jpeg
IMG_0078.jpeg

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I have one of these in my safe - it was my very first "1911 style" gun, and I'll never sell it!! Very accurate and extremely fun to shoot!!! If you're considering buying it, go for it!!

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTT

·
Premium Member
8,250 Posts
How much to ship from a FFL?

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is an awesome pistol in a great caliber. I recently paid more for the same pistol in Commander length with factory night sights. Those Trijicon HD night sights on this one add another $150.00 or so to the value. They were a limited run and are getting rare as they are no longer manufactured. At $1100.00 shipped it is a steal! Someone is going to love this!

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, it seems I missed this PM and the sale due to this new forum form at where I have not been receiving email when conversations are started... that sucks. I looked through my profile and cannot find where to adjust the settings so that I get the emails.
If you need to discuss this pistol, please email me directly at [email protected].

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTT

·
Kickin back a little
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SPF

Reactions: Series70
1 - 11 of 11 Posts