Sig c3

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by papaduke, Dec 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. papaduke

papaduke New Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I'm about to purchase a sig c3 I know there were some problems with the early ones but does anyone have any experience with them? Let me know.

2. Duginsky

Duginsky New Member

Nov 27, 2011
    Bought mine in the standard configuration earlier this year. As a traditionalist, I was hesitant about the slide as well as the external extractor. I surprised myself by buying it. I haven't regretted it one bit. It has ran flawlessly with the factory mags through my goofy reloads, factory FMJ, Hornady TAP JHP, and Federal HST JHP. I used a Wilson 47D (not officer frame-size) and the slide would not lock back after the last round. Wtih the factory mags, I trust it and now carry it daily.

3. rukwikenuf

rukwikenuf Member

Oct 16, 2011
    i have a SIG TacOps, same good luck with factory mas. the McCormicks i have work fine, and my two Wilson mags are better than the McCormick ones, but par with the factory stuff.

my buddy Eric has a C3 and same goes. great accuracy, nice weight, no issues.
    BTW, if you carry it, a leather Commander holster will ft. you'll just need to break it in real good, otherwise it'll be tight! the squared slide isnt such a big deal with a leather holster as some want you to think

4. 4pocalypse

4pocalypse New Member

Oct 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

Mine was made in 2011, I only have a couple hundred rounds through it, but flawless. Great accuracy, comfortable carry in an Alessi PCH. I like Wilson or Tripp mags, but haven't had any probs with the factory mags though.

5. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I had one a few years back, it was a great gun. Sold it just to try something else. If I wanted something that size I would pick one up again no problem.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted