Sig fullsize railed 1911 called a Tac Pac kit?

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Mythree, Oct 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Pretty nifty looking unit. Price is short $$$ is there something about these i don't know looks exactly like the $900 Tac Ops pistol without night sights, for $200 less...???

Anyone know this pistol please chime in looking to stock some, but don't want to get stuck with a bunch of dogs I can't move. Hard as hell to sell anything anymore never mind a barker.

I know about their other units these have escaped me...:der:

here is a pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  2. G27RR

G27RR Hmmm...

Oct 11, 2011
    I don't see a magwell on that one. Contrast vs night sights, single sided safety vs ambi. Not sure what else, if anything.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011

3. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Looks kind-a like the XO.. Remember those 250 unit stainless Xo's and then there was some black ones too. I believe they were selling near at that a year or so ago.. Ron

4. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Yup no magwell, no NS, but I don't think the tac ops has an ambi safety ? Still though $200 difference ? These come with a generic laser unit and a kydex type holster I don't know, I think there a great deal for a house pistol, truck gun.

Far better choice than a Taurus PT1911 for about the same money

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  5. EvolutionArmory

EvolutionArmory Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    The Tac Pac is an XO with all the goodies you see in the picture. There are 2 versions, a railed and non railed version.

They are a great deal and sell pretty well.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted