1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the video on these recently and thought I would be nifty to have one...never thought my LGS would get 5 and I would have the pick of the litter!

A disclaimer. I like the P320 series. I’m a 1911 guy at heart, but from a purely plastic-fantastic perspective, I tend to shoot these the best. I have plenty of Glocks and others. I also like surplus just about anything. WWII rifles...pistols...kit...you name it. I have a P320 M17 and M18 edition because I think they are fun, but this is the icing on the cake...the initial issue. Ironically the coyote controls are no longer a thing. All issues M17 pistols have the black controls now (more like my P320 editions) but I digress...

Of the five I saw, one was pretty well beat up, three had some holster wear and a little dirt but would clean up nicely...and this one was damn near mint. Very minor holster wear that is barely perceptible. Barrel smile is practically non existent. It was shot, but not much.

Many would gravitate towards the more authentic, beat up versions...but I went for the pretty one this time.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Cool! I agree that 320’s are very shootable.

I just added a 320 M18 to my carry rotation.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Is the thumb safety in the same location as a 1911?

Reactions: tgoldie00

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the thumb safety in the same location as a 1911?
Approximately...it’s ambi, and is basically similar to an ambi non-extended government safety with more of a ledge. Same thumb ride to disengage and fire. Reminds me more of an extended ambi CZ safety, but fits the bill for a 1911 style safety.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats!

I was borderline desperate to own one and somehow lucked into purchasing two pistols locally (I am only aware of eleven pistols that arrived at dealers in the OKC area, but I'm sure there were a few more). Paid right at MSRP for the first pistol and found a second that was much nicer for only $699. Sold the first pistol on Armslist for a respectable profit within minutes of listing it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats!

I was borderline desperate to own one and somehow lucked into purchasing two pistols locally (I am only aware of eleven pistols that arrived at dealers in the OKC area, but I'm sure there were a few more). Paid right at MSRP for the first pistol and found a second that was much nicer for only $699. Sold the first pistol on Armslist for a respectable profit within minutes of listing it.

Nice copy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts