1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, So I got a offer of a 11.5 Sig MCX Gen 2 for my STI from another site. I don't know a ton about the MCX platform. All I'm looking to know is can I change the keymod rail on it to the sig M-lok rail? I have tried googling it but can't get much info and Sig's customer service isn't available tomorrow.

Wood Gun Hardwood Machine gun Trigger

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can get an aftermarket Midwest industries rail. The virtus rails don’t fit the older generations though.
Do you know if the new stocks will work on them? if I were to get it I would SBR it. I havent seen anything about the new stocks not working nor have I seen anything saying they will haha

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Do you know if the new stocks will work on them? if I were to get it I would SBR it. I havent seen anything about the new stocks not working nor have I seen anything saying they will haha
From what I understand any stock that can attach to a 1913 rail interface is good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Happy to help! I had a legacy MCX, and have regretted getting rid of it for a while, I didn’t want to sbr it though haha. Been on the lookout for a pistol one ever since

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy to help! I had a legacy MCX, and have regretted getting rid of it for a while, I didn’t want to sbr it though haha. Been on the lookout for a pistol one ever since

Yea id have to switch to a mlok rail as I dislike the look of keymod. def would sbr it as a sbr mcx has been on my wish list for awhile.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
I've got a MCX SNAKEBITE in 300blk. I also want to SBR it soon. Not really sure about the rail system you want to change to but I'm sure someone makes one. I also installed a GISSELLE Flat Trigger about a year ago and really like it ,what a difference it made.
Gun Rifle Firearm Machine gun Trigger
Gun Firearm Machine gun Orange Trigger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts