1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Letting go of my mpx to someone that’ll use it more. Gen 2, feeds everything and runs awesome with my Tirant 45 and 3 lug. 3x30 round mags, 1x20 round, 8” barrel and a 4.5” cutdown from 8”. Folding brace with sbx. KE arms Sear Link Trigger with the fat bow. Next level charging handle and spring cup. $1750 OBO for all of it with factory trigger, sling and mag carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
144 Posts
Couple questions I'll ask publicly as they may help others.

Am I understanding right that there is 2 barrels? Who cut the barrel? Does that mean you have 2 hand guards as well? Do both have trilugs? Are you sure this is not a Gen 2 as the Gen 1 had taps to screw accessory rails too? Are the sights the Sig sights and included?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is second barrel, factory trigger, and the magazines. I cannot for the life me remember who cut this barrel (purchased used on ar15.com), do know it’s threaded 1/2x28 and the 3 lug adapter is included (each barrel has adapter). I do not have a K style short hand guard as my plan was to run suppressor under the guard. I think it is actually gen 2, whichever comes with the keymod rail??? I get the mcx and MPX mixed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,829 Posts
That thing is some damn cool!

Reactions: ChuckC

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
6,453 Posts
Just put 140 rounds through mine today with a can on it- just the best PCC you’re gonna find. Will shoot everything you can fit in the mag.
Paid more than this with one barrel and none of the extras.
This is one hell of a deal

Reactions: ChuckC
1 - 18 of 18 Posts