Sig P210 for Dan Wesson PM9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Raven312, May 30, 2018.

1. Raven312

Raven312 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    ** TRADED **
    So, I've been thinking about this for a while and finally decided to give it a shot. I have a LNIB Sig P210 Target with approximately 330 rounds and I'd like to trade for a DW PM9 in similar condition. Of course, the P210 comes with everything it left the factory with and is in immaculate condition.
    I'm in Chicago, so if you're somewhat local, cool. If not, I don't mind doing an FFL to FFL transfer with both of us paying our own fees - even trade.

I can take as many pictures as needed. I do have some feedback here and on SigTalk (I believe on CZFirearms also). Interested? Let's talk...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Blue Ridge, Jollyroger1 and ronin11 like this.
  2. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Oh yeah, I'd be interested in that trade. I'm about to head out to a birthday dinner with the family, but I can provide additional pictures later.
    [​IMG]

Blue Ridge, Steve Owens and Raven312 like this.

3. Raven312

Aug 11, 2013
    Sounds good. PM me when you're available.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    I have a 9mm Silverback I would trade if you are interested.

Raven312 likes this.
  5. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Deal with Confidence with Shocker great guy.. And a lot faster than I am lol...

cghelton, william adams and Raven312 like this.
  6. Uncoiledfirearms

Uncoiledfirearms New Member

May 17, 2018
    That is a beautiful p210 you have!

Raven312 likes this.
  7. Raven312

Aug 11, 2013
    Thank you! It's an excellent shooter! The only thing I am not crazy about is the grips. As large as my hands are, I'm constantly readjusting. I can live with it but I'd prefer not to, since I don't have to for any of my other pistols

8. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    The PM9's are killer guns I too have wondered about the grips on these been wanting one for a while. But my concern would be for the opposite reason. My hands are a bit smaller and I'd be thinking it might be quite a reach or for the other reason of not being able to get a good enough grip on it. I'll have to go into Cabela's sometime when they have them and handle one and see what I think. Definitely nice looking pistol though.

Raven312 likes this.
  9. carman

carman Active Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Steve, due to the ergonomics, they don't feel as big as they look, I think when you get a chance to try it you will find it comfortable.

Raven, GLWT

Steve Owens and Raven312 like this.
  10. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    One thing I hated with the first 220 I got was the grip was huge, way too big and not many options at the time to trade them out for. That was before the G2 grips and I was so disappointed. Really liked the pistol but, shot exactly 2 mags and traded it.

11. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Looks like a nice Sig for me to try.

Raven312 and Steve Owens like this.
  12. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I'll never forget seeing my first p210, guy had an old one at my range. I couldn't tell what the heck it even was, and asked the owner about it. He let me shoot it and I was all about getting one (no new manufactures back then). Went straight to Gunbroker, and cried in my hands when i saw what they were fetching. Still going to get one one day.

william adams and Steve Owens like this.
  13. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I have heard these are really nice, but don't hold a candle to the older Swiss versions. Which I think usually stands true to anything Swiss made imo..I like some of the modern upgrades to it though. The newer touches make it more aesthetically attractive to me.

cundiff5535, cghelton and Blue Ridge like this.
  14. Shocker2000

Apr 6, 2016
    I owned a P210 Legend - which shot fantastic, but it did not feel comfortable at all. I could feel a weird hump or something hitting the palm of my hand. I was hoping the new P210 grips would solve that issue.

In the meantime...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raven312 likes this.
  15. BRJACKET

BRJACKET Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Shocker: it looks like I am second in line behind you. If you get it and decide it is not for you let me know. Thanks!

16. Shocker2000

Apr 6, 2016
    @Raven312 went with someone else :)

I'm still the proud owner of a PM9, and will have to pay $1300 for a USA P210 if I want one. :(

It did force me to clean up my PM9 to spotless condition, so not all is lost.

17. Raven312

Aug 11, 2013
    THANK YOU to everyone who expressed interest. I didn't expect to have such a quick response. I picked the one that is closest in age and condition to my pistol. I've wanted one of these for a while and bought other pistols (including this P210) instead. It's time to stop buying (I know, I know - ADDICT!) and concentrate on other things, so I'm trading or selling the ones I don't shoot and that are just sitting there looking beautiful.

seawolfxix likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted