SIG P220R .45 ACP

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by daved20319, Apr 25, 2019.

1. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Yeah, I know, it's not a 1911, but hey, at least it's a .45 :). This is a stock P220R, not the original owner so I have no idea of round count, but it doesn't look like it's had a lot of use. I've put 4-500 flawless rounds through it. Only reason for wanting to trade it off, I just don't shoot it that well, and I think it's time I added a revolver to the arsenal. Will come with box, 2 Sig mags, 3 nearly new Act-Mags, and 1 POS Pro-Mag, plus Sig paddle holster. Hogue finger groove grips currently installed, but OEM grips are included. Also have a nearly new Streamlight TLR-3 WML I'll include, but the holster won't work with the light installed. Package price is $650, payment via PayPal, USPS MO, or cash. Prefer FTF in North Central Washington, but will ship on buyers dime. Be aware, I don't have an accommodating FFL when it comes to shipping, so unless you're in Washington, it can be really expensive, and even in state, it'll be around $50.

For trades, my first choice would be a Ruger GP100 with a 6" barrel and Hogue Monogrip, either blued or stainless, but will consider other configurations as long as the barrel is at least 4".

Will also consider other decent DA revolvers in .38 or .357, 4-6" barrel, and must me a six shooter, no 5 or 8 shots, please. Any trade must be 100% mechanically, but honest wear and a minor character mark or two isn't a deal breaker. For trades, again, prefer FTF in NC WA, but will ship within the state, we each cover our own shipping and transfer fees.

Not much else I have in mind at the moment, but if you think you have an offer I can't refuse, go ahead and run it by me, worse I'll do is say no thanks. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0354.jpg fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. Nick Wayne 8

Nick Wayne 8 New Member

Apr 25, 2019
    I am interested...i have an SP01 in perfect shape with less than 200 rounds thru it

3. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    If it's a Tactical, i.e. has a decocker, you have my undivided attention :)! Let's take it to PM to discuss details, thanks.

Dave

4. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    @Nick Wayne 8, are you still interested? I PM'd you yesterday, right after the above and while you were still online, but no response. Later.

Dave

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted