1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered at $150.

This is a Sig P226 Conversion Kit that Sig used to offer through their web site at ~ $250. I went to see what they're going for now but they've been discontinued.

The kit works really well. You just remove the slide from the P226 and pop this in its place. The barrel, recoil spring, and slide are all ready to go.

The conversion kit has seen a trip to the range and you can tell from its condition that it's no more used than what you see a brand new factory pistol that has been test shot.

Other photos can be taken if needed. These 4 should be a pretty good representation of its condition.

Located in southeast Michigan.

Payments methods accepted are cash, US Post Office cashier's check, personal check (cleared through my bank before shipping), PayPal (add 4% fee if you choose merchandise, no fee for F&F), Venmo, or Zelle.

Please plan to add shipping (I'll give you a figure once I have your zip code). Will ship with tracking number which comes with $50 insurance.

Additional insurance available for purchase as a pass-through cost meaning I'll charge you whatever it costs me at the US Post Office. FedEx and UPS are options. Exact cost of shipping will be requested if your postal service is so bad, you'd prefer these other options.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Damn, nice score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts