1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd offer this to my fellow Addicts before sending over to Gunbroker. Up for consideration is a like new Sig Legion P229 SAO 9mm. I bought this THINKING I would use this in place of a Wilson EDX X9. Well.....I was wrong! I couldn't help myself, and I bought another EDC X9 rail, so this has just been sitting in my safe (truthfully, so has the X9).

Never carried. Just fired 45 flawless rounds during one range session, then back in the safe. I did lightly round the rear and bottom edge of the grip, which tends to be a little sharp and is a snag potential, with the initial plan of carrying it.

Comes in the original Sig case with the usual Legion goodies, three 15 Round mags, night sights, etc.

I have not registered this one, so the new owner can, and can get the free Legion case and challenge coin from Sig.

This will ship from my FFL to yours. Buyer's responsibility to know if this is legal in their area. PM with questions. First to post "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

I will accept discreet Paypal F&F, USPS Money Order, or certified check. Sorry, No trades.

Priced to sell at $1000 Shipped!

Legion SAO.jpg
Legion SAO 2.jpg
Legion SAO 3.jpg
Legion SAO 4.jpg
Legion SAO 5.jpg
Legion SAO 6.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
I always wanted to try a Sig, besides the P 210 I had, seems like a good place to start.
Thank you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts