1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I no longer have any Sig 220s (great guns, just never shot them) and I have a few mags and holsters to sell.

I have 4 10 round factory sig mags and 1 8 round factory mag. Never shot my 220s that much so they might have 100 rounds total through all of them.

I also have 2 sig paddle holsters for 220/226 that are made in Israel. Never used

Finally, I have a Concealment Express IWB KYDEX Holster: fits Sig Sauer P220 w/Rail - Inside Waistband Concealed Carry - Adj. Cant/Retention - US Made - Claw Compatible in Carbon fiber pattern Kydex. Never used.

Concealment Express Holster (From the pics, it looks like the holster is damaged on the clip side but that is just poor lighting. The holster is brand new and in perfect shape)

both (2) sig retention holsters

Preferred payment: Paypal F&F with no note. Will accept personal check (check will need to clear before shipping)

NOW $150 SHIPPED FOR EVERYTHING

IMG_4165.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG
IMG_4163.JPG
IMG_4162.JPG
IMG_4161.JPG

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would you be willing to sell just the magazines?

My P220 will not fit those holsters as it is 5" but I am interested in the magazines.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The holsters were just included to move them anyway, the Israel Holsters aren't worth much to begin with. $130 shipped for just the mags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts