1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Excellent firearm - I purchased one a few months back and I shoot it better than any pistol I own.
There's something about a Sig P2xx-series that is markedly easier to shoot accurately than any other pistol platform I've owned. I'll even include 1911/2011's in that statement. Not that I can't shoot accurately with the others, but it takes more work... some more so than others.

Reactions: Spokes

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Here is my quarantine karma giveaway for my fellow addicts. If an Addict buys this gun on here I will ship them (for free) a NIB Black Point legion branded OWB holster. I believe these used to go for around $100. Just PM me your address after the sale has been consummated. No affiliation with seller or gun but he’s bought some grips from me in the past and is a great guy to work with. I just cleaned out my bench and saw this and my 226 has been long gone.
D06C5258-D452-4241-8D24-88AD39E87AD3.jpeg

·
Live everyday as it is your last
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is my quarantine karma giveaway for my fellow addicts. If an Addict buys this gun on here I will ship them (for free) a NIB Black Point legion branded OWB holster. I believe these used to go for around $100. Just PM me your address after the sale has been consummated. No affiliation with seller or gun but he’s bought some grips from me in the past and is a great guy to work with. I just cleaned out my bench and saw this and my 226 has been long gone. View attachment 452977
This is why 1911addicts is the best forum around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts