SOLD Sig Sauer P938 Extreme w/ All the Goodies 2 mags $525 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bigdaddymike, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    Sig Sauer P938 Extreme, 9mm, Ambi-Safety. Nice little shooter for EDC or BUG. Alloy frame, Stainless Slide all steel! I bought this little gem a couple of years ago. Shot 200 rounds through her to insure dependability. Never a hiccup! It became my Jeep gun, residing in a pouch in my door panel. Taken out and cleaned and oiled periodically, it looks like new and comes with factory box, paperwork, flush and extended magazine, Sig Nite Sights, holster, all seen in the pics. Make sure your FFL can receive from individual with proper ID. $525 SHIPPED Paypal F&F preferred or check if you don't do online.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    I own this model and it's awesome. Easy to handle. Accurate. From 15 feet, I can put 4 out of 5 shots within a 2" circle. (I always have a flyer!). I am not a competitive shooter nor am I that accurate. But I've learned about this gun and I love it. Three bright white sights are good with me. I will be 69 this month and have all the issues age presents. If you are weak in your left or what ever hand, thumb the hammer back THEN rack the slide. Easy peasy. Philip and GLWS

Jollyroger1 likes this.

3. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Had this model as well, carry and SAS currently. They are pretty reliable and accurate shooters when you learn to shot them. Have never had one issue with any of em I have owned.. Now that I have the SAS, I think I preferred the Extreme over the SAS.. GLWS

boatdoc likes this.
  4. colt man

colt man Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2015
    Great lil gun. I have the 938 and 238. GLWS.

1911 dawg and WHEELS like this.
  5. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
  6. Ethanol Red

Ethanol Red Make it a double Supporting Addict

Jul 12, 2015
    I ain’t selling mine! Bump.

7. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
    i wasn't either til I bought a P365

8. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
    This one is SOLD! Thanks, Sue!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted