1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fun O' Meter on FULL
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
They're great to work with so far. Sent my paperwork in this morning for a liberty regulator. Just got a threaded ruger 22/45 lite and a volquartsen carbon bull barrel for my 10/22 to run it on. Let the waiting begin. Lol

·
Premium Member
4,303 Posts
They prove once again why I'd bought my can from them. They make it so easy to buy and transfer.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Am I reading this correctly that now they want to submit Form 4 for everybody? I thought they can only do that for residents of Texas...

From their website: A Form 4 is the form used to transfer an existing item from a seller to you. For example, if you live in Texas and purchase a suppressor from us, we will submit a Form 4 to handle that transfer. If you live outside Texas, we will do a Form 3 transfer to a local FFL/SOT license holder and they will take care of submitting the Form 4.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I purchased one suppressor from them .

I am not a tx resident. Painless process and they did all the paperwork. When I picked it up from the local ffl he sang their praises too saying while he made less than direct sale to me, they made it so easy for him it was well worth it to him as well.

Purchased in Dec, rcvd in may almost exactly 5 months which I didn't think was bad (aside from the fact we have to wait at all) given the holidays in there.

I purchased w/my trust.
The suppressor bought previously from a different local ffl was 4 months and I did all the paperwork submission.

The one I have on order was a third local ffl and I did all paperwork. It's still in jail.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts