Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some 1oz 45 bullets. I’ll sell 10 bullets for $235 shipped
26619D7D-71DD-44D8-9CB2-6B5A0186EE44.jpeg
A629141E-85DA-462A-8700-551097F7ED88.jpeg
811B5E54-8AD6-497E-BA25-C160295D0F14.jpeg

·
I'm just here for the gas.
3,097 Posts
Let's be honest-- these are really the only tried and true way to rid yourself of any pesky werewolves that might be giving you problems. Expensive? I guess so; but can you really put a price on werewolf eradication?

I rest my case. Buy these now.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Let's be honest-- these are really the only tried and true way to rid yourself of any pesky werewolves that might be giving you problems. Expensive? I guess so; but can you really put a price on werewolf eradication?

Clicked this link all excited about the silver bullets, unfortunately these seem like solid cartridges

GLWS Op!

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
I thought these sold today

Reactions: gun_fan111
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
13,411 Posts

:roflmaro: :roflmaro: :roflmaro:

·
SHEEPLE HERDER
1,648 Posts
70% premium to spot... must have some of that unobtainium in them?
Well, he's asking less than what they are selling for on Ebay...by quite a bit in a lot of cases.

897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
70% premium to spot... must have some of that unobtainium in them?
Physical silver sells for more than spot since it’s been in short supply and mines have been closing.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Newbie questions with great curiosity:
1oz = 437.5 grain. So what do the ballistic specs look like? (Besides the obvious SPLAT at close range.)

Besides the awesome eye candy. What would be recommended pistols to shoot these with? Are the pressures standard, ++P or what?

Thanks!

·
chicken wings
1,607 Posts
Not sure if serious but these are solid ammo shaped silver for precious metals collecting. They are non functional.

Newbie questions with great curiosity:
1oz = 437.5 grain. So what do the ballistic specs look like? (Besides the obvious SPLAT at close range.)

Besides the awesome eye candy. What would be recommended pistols to shoot these with? Are the pressures standard, ++P or what?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts