Single shot pistol

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by rjinaz85308, Mar 20, 2019.

1. rjinaz85308

rjinaz85308 North Central AZ Grasslands Supporting Addict

Jul 27, 2012
    Wasn't sure where to put this so it ended up here.

Just did a deal on this 1981 T/C Contender in 223. Gun has faux ivory grip/fore-end now. Have already picked up a nice set of wood to refinish to my liking.

These are kinda like Harleys. You buy one then spend the same amount of money modifying it. :cool:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    That's pretty cool! Never seen grips like that on a contender. I have one in .22 hornet with the super 14 barrel.

3. rjinaz85308

rjinaz85308 North Central AZ Grasslands Supporting Addict

Jul 27, 2012
    already added to the collection. 10in 44mag & 10in 357mag. Both barrels look virtually new.
    The 357 has a Leupold M8 2x on Burris mount and the 44mag has a Tasco red dot on it. Deal also include a couple of more grips and an extra forend. I also found a good deal on a super 14 22LR.

[​IMG]

4. wrmiller

wrmiller The Tinker

Oct 29, 2016
    I do miss my TC. I had a aluminum case with two receivers in it, a bunch of different barrels, and two scopes.

When at Twentynine Stumps I went to the armory one Friday to check out my pistol and then had to swing by HQ to check on something. A captain there asked me what was in the case so I put it on a desk and opened it. His eyes got real big and he asked me if I killed people for a living. I looked at him and told him that that is what the Corps trained me for. His facial expression started to change and I laughed and told him I don't do civilians. ;)

GoetzTalon likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted