Singles Ad

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Ronwiz, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Ronwiz

Ronwiz Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 31, 2014
    This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been
    listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me... Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Annie,
    I'll be waiting.....
    page down

upload_2019-3-19_19-8-54.png
    Over 150 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society

ozy, ZoidMeister, Gary1911A1 and 18 others like this.
  2. Greg45acp

Greg45acp Double Secret Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 31, 2016
    Hope one of them was smart enough to adopt her!

3. ORShooter

ORShooter Just outsided the realm of Crazy!

Nov 28, 2018
    Yeah, hope she found a forever partner. She sure is a natural beauty!:thumbs:

4. Chief1297

Chief1297 Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Cheaper in the long run as well....If you ever wondered who loved you the most, put both your wife and your dog in the truck of a car and come back in 4 hours. Only one will be glad to see you?

5. Ohio

Ohio I like this place !

Mar 22, 2018
    Or....the question you ask an “about to be married”, or “newly married”, man:

You’re wife is at the front door, arms loaded with groceries, screaming and hollering to get in. Your dog is at the back door barking to get in. Who do you let in first?

Answer: the dog because he’ll quit barking when he gets inside!

Asked my future S-I-L that question at the rehearsal dinner.....almost got lynched by all the women there.

Chief1297 likes this.
  6. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    Truck of a car ? Say what?

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted