1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friends,

Back in April I purchased these Sk grips. I was drawn to the magnificent color. Alas, I am without a 1911 at the moment and never got around to mounting these before my eye caught something else. Again, these will come with the SK holder, have not been mounted on a gun and are perfect. Please see the orignal ad here.

I would like 450.00 415.00 $400.00 shipped for these and I will cover shipping. PP Friends and family with no notes or USPS postal money order.

Thank you for looking.

here are a couple of terrible photos that do not do these justice.

Rectangle Wood Recreation Paint Metal

Rectangle Paint Wood Natural material Art

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I am confused about this part "Alas, I am without a 1911 at the moment......". I don't understand. :LOL:

The grips are beautiful and it is not possible to find a more genuine, decent man on this forum. Good luck with your sale and I hope that you and yours are well.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am confused about this part "Alas, I am without a 1911 at the moment......". I don't understand. :LOL:

The grips are beautiful and it is not possible to find a more genuine, decent man on this forum. Good luck with your sale and I hope that you and yours are well.
Thanks brother!! We are doing well here in Alabama. It is still very hot. My best to you and the familly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts