I'm sure several of you have seen the slide stop modification to keep you from making a boo boo on a nice gun. I decided to try it out on mine today. I started with a small square needle file to set the groove, then went to a triangle to widen it for the last step, and finally ended with the round one. After all the filing I grabbed the polishing wheel out of the Dremel kit and gave it a few passes to smooth out the filing marks. I'm probably going to cold blue it to add some protection to the exposed area. If I do, I'll hit it with some 800 grit first to finish it out. I tested it out several times and it works just as intended. It only took about 30 minutes.