1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
So does Midway, if you want to pay almost 60 bucks per thousand.

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I’m waiting for this panic buying binge to end before adding more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: FWoo45 and Dub

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thank you for the heads up, sir.

·
Registered
312 Posts
So does Midway, if you want to pay almost 60 bucks per thousand.
Right now they’re showing $34.99 for 1000 #500s from CCI and $35.99 for 1000 from Federal. Unless you’re including the hazmat fee.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Right now they’re showing $34.99 for 1000 #500s from CCI and $35.99 for 1000 from Federal. Unless you’re including the hazmat fee.
Of course I included the hazmat fee, part of the price....

·
born in the wrong century
5,079 Posts
Midway is “limit 1” so that makes for expensive primers.
I saw this thread pop back up and started to get happy...then realized it was bumped.

Looking back and saw your post and have checked in at Midway....same situation still ongoing....with a slight twist.

Can order 1k of each size from each brand.

·
5,079 Posts
I caved in the other day and did a 5k Midway order....had to mix the brands & types to get lpp, spp & srp. CCI & Winchester.

Felt like an idiot, but needed to get them. My factory ammo is almost gone.

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
I caved in the other day and did a 5k Midway order....had to mix the brands & types to get lpp, spp & srp. CCI & Winchester.

Felt like an idiot, but needed to get them. My factory ammo is almost gone.
I use Federal and Winchester, the Winchester run jut a bit warmer then Federal and CCIs.

·
5,079 Posts
I use Federal and Winchester, the Winchester run jut a bit warmer then Federal and CCIs.
:thumbs:

That order was literally the only way it could be configured....unless I wanted to add lrp & lrm.

I have a smallish assortment of Fed, CCI, Win, Rem.....just been getting what I could.

I picked a rough market to attempt to procure components.

It is what it is.

Hoping it will get better, but preparing as if it won’t.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
:thumbs:

That order was literally the only way it could be configured....unless I wanted to add lrp & lrm.

I have a smallish assortment of Fed, CCI, Win, Rem.....just been getting what I could.

I picked a rough market to attempt to procure components.

It is what it is.

Hoping it will get better, but preparing as if it won’t.
Definitely still a rough market, did my “weekly” look around for availability & deals today. No deals to be found, most powders that I use even AR Comp were available althoughsll $5-10 more than last time I bought them earlier in the year.

Primers seemed to be sold out apart from some bench rest or highly over priced.

Add to that sites placing quantity limits on what you can order - which I appreciate why & is a noble gesture but when you have to factor in both hazmat & shipping it really ups the prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Sadly, I missed the boat on small pistol primers but I am set for large pistol and rifle. I guess I will not be breaking in my new Supers this summer after all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts