1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering for sale a pretty darn nice 3" Model 65-6 Smith and Wesson revolver. There are some "polish " marks on the matte finish, from handling/holster. There are no dents, dings, or gouges. The Lady Smiths came with a shroud over the ejection rod, which I consider a plus. Does not have original stocks. Does have the original "jewelery box" these came with. Total price, to include FFL/FFL shipping, is $1,100.00...no ups, no extras!!!! Will accept USPS money order, or cashiers check as payment. I will ship the gun when the check clears. Will not ship to CA or NY, or NJ because....just because. If you have questions please send a PM here, text to 719-491-2568, or email [email protected]. I really want to sell this but added the trade option because "My name is Gary, and I am an addict", and you never know what may come up.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Font Gun barrel

Revolver Air gun Trigger Font Gun barrel

Product Gadget Luggage and bags Font Bag

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I have the older version of this (firing pin in the hammer). These are great carry revolvers. Yes, the shroud is a definite plus for many reasons. If you want the just about perfect.357 Carry Revolver, this is it!
PS: Deal with confidence, great addict.

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is one of the best S&W revolvers that you can get for carry purposes.
Round butt, 3”barrel allows for full length ejector rod.
You can actually shoot it a lot unlike a lot of J frames, conceals Real nicely.
If you are looking for a first S&W, this is a great one to get.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Giving a bump to a pretty nice older Smith!!!! As a bonus I will include a lock of my hair!!!! (sorry, my dogs hair, as I am bald. Nice dog though)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This one has been sold, pending funds, to monster. Thank you all for your interest, and comments. Kinda disappointed no one commented on my new puppy!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts