1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Smith and Wesson 586 6" Price Drop!

SOLD 
Tags
smith wesson
2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  otofly 
#1 · (Edited)
I have had good luck selling firearms on this forum, so I thought this weekend I would offer to you all this gorgeous and flawless L frame Smith and Wesson, prior to listing it on Gunbroker Monday. This is an iconic S&W 586-2 .357 revolver in flawless condition. This is an all steel pre-lock gun, which is considerably more desirable than modern day "lawyer lock" Smith and Wessons made with MIMs parts. The metal on this gun looks like liquid metal poured over steel--there is not one single nick, ding, or scratch anywhere on the gun or in the blueing. The grips are flawless and look brand new. The box, correctly serialized to the gun, is also crisp and flawless and comes with the original wax paper. I have shot a grand total of 50 rounds though this gun, after which I coated it with Renaissance wax and put it back in the safe. Shooting this thing is effortless--it feels like shooting a .22 caliber when you shoot 38 special or .357. There is absolutely no felt recoil. I will offer it this weekend for $1000 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.