1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Purchased this mid year from the forum and was at the time so sure I would never part with it. But as is all to common I have my eye on something on the forum so I am going to put the Gem up for sale and see how things play out.

1969 Smith and Wesson model 36 (no dash) Chiefs Special in flawless factory nickel. This example comes LNIB and in i would say it looks as good today as it did the day it was packed up at the factory. comes with original paperwork, original silver box, (correctly serialized to the gun) original wax paper, and original tools. It also comes with the original grips near perfect condition and a set of amazing 10,000 year old mammoth ivory grips with inlaid S&W silver medallion.

Asking $1050 Shipped.

Link to original posting
https://www.1911addicts.com/threads/smith-and-wesson-model-36-chiefs-special.71777/

Brown Gun Firearm Trigger Still life photography
Brown Tan Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Rectangle Material property Paper Silver Paper product
Paper product Material property Paper Document Money handling
Cable Guitar accessory Tool Kitchen utensil Metal
Finger Electric blue Nail Number Material property
Still life photography
Gun Firearm Trigger Tan Gun accessory
Cable Guitar accessory Tool Kitchen utensil Metal

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Those grips make the pistol, it gorgeous!

Reactions: gps man

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,648 Posts
Now that is a Classy Chief's Special. Perfect for carry when going out "on the town" and feeling like " a million bucks" following perhaps a big promotion, engagement, momentous occasion and wearing a tux and the whole 9 yards. That would look perfect in a black shoulder rig. I have a couple J frames and they are the penultimate carry gun. Beautiful!!!!!

·
Nose to the grindstone
952 Posts
Man I could sure get the Mrs awfully amourous towards me if I was to hand her that for Valentine's Day.
Maybe she'd even let me carry it every now and again.

Nope, she wouldn't,

and that's fine....

·
Incurable..... NRA Lifer
453 Posts
DROOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts