1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale out of my personal collection is a S&W Performance Center Shorty 40, which is a highly accurized 3rd generation 4006 obviously chambered in 40 S&W. These were made by the "old" Performance Center, run by Jimmy Ray and Paul Liebenberg, when guns were hand lapped and fit (by world renowned pistol smiths) and crafted to be something special. This is a 3rd generation MK3, which was the last run of them by the Performance Center. These Shorty 40s are regarded by many as one of the best carry semi-automatic pistols ever made by Smith and Wesson. This example comes LNIB, with 3 original magazines, original paperwork, and original box, which is correctly serialized to the gun. To the discerning collector, you couldn't possibly improve upon this example. There are currently two 1rst generation Shorty 40s (less desirable) on GB for $1395, so per my usual MO, I will I will list mine aggressively to hopefully achieve a quick and effortless sale. If you pay by Pay Pal friends and family today, and email me FFL, I can ship your gun today for a Thursday arrival.

This one is $900 shipped.

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts