1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting this out there out of boredom...... I like this gun but I like 1911’s and 2011’s better. I’m the second owner it has typical wear for a gun this age but in very good shape. It has great trigger, very short reset and way more accurate than me. I’m not a gun collector so I only keep a few guns around and not more than I can enjoy. I prefer commander or VIP size 1911’s or 2011’s. Dealers are welcome to offer trade value toward their stock. Also I do have interest in a Wilson x9 EDC prefer non railed but open to railed. A Les Baer SRP Comanche would be nice......or similar guns, I’m fairly wide open. Can do +/- cash on trades and will appreciate extras with trades. Also I’m not opposed to quality guns with heavy wear. Please PM all offers. Thanks.
Gun Firearm Photograph White Light
Gun Firearm Photograph White Trigger
Metal Silver Baggage Steel Aluminium
Metal Circle Silver Nickel Currency

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the reasons I just have it for trade is I really don't know where to value it, honestly. I thought about putting it on gunbroker but that is just kind of a hassle and I would rather offer it here, this is my favorite form with I think the best community of men and women who like 1911's and the like. Any offers can be PM'd to me and you won't offend me I'll just give a polite "yes, no or let me think about it". In the meantime I'll think about a value.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve heard that before, kinda on the fence about it. It’s getting to be that way about all the guns I have........ but thanks for looking out for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
The mags alone are worth a ton. You just can’t find them anymore. Those guns were lasers man. If I remember correctly the way they locked up made them accurate as hell.

·
Registered
463 Posts
For what it’s worth, I have the 5” model, and if I am trying to really excite a younger, obviously talented shooter to pursue this hobby, I put the 945 in their hands. One hole targets are the rule with this pistol, and I looked for 4-5 years to find one in decent shape, that I could afford.
I’m with Alpina, if you don’t have to sell/trade, then I wouldn’t.
Good luck, as always, no matter what you choose.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Enjoy it.
I did mine.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
You guys aren’t helping with my anticipation in true Addict fashion!
A 5” has been on my bucket list for awhile, but this should scratch the itch a bit. I honestly was not aware of all the different versions in the production run until a thread on this forum and some simply amazing collections...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts