1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm ported Performance Center package. This shield was Used/Carried for a course and a 250rnd course of fire. Very light holster wear mark near the muzzle (please see pics in large view), but otherwise pretty fresh. Trijicon HD Night Sights (3 dot / HD Orange front 60072) installed late Nov 2016, does not include factory fiber optic sights. APEX Shield Tactical action enhancement duty / carry trigger and parts kit installed, comes with factory S&W P.C. Trigger and parts kit, Talon grips installed, Streamlight TLR-6 Light/Laser, 3 factory S&W Shield 9mm magazines with Hyve +2 Black/FDE extensions (These are now 10rnd magazines), and one flush fit factory 7rnd magazine (Includes all stock magazine parts), cable lock, all original product literature, and a large S&W Blue plastic pistol hard-case.

$900 OBO Shipped, Discrete PayPal F&F or USPS Money Order.
No longer interested in trades.

Ships to FFL post-payment, please make sure your FFL accepts Firearms shipped from individuals. If you are in SE Michigan and have a valid CPL we can do a FTF transfer.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How do you base your evaluation on value? I'm not thread crapping, I'm very curious.

Thanks in advance.
How do you base your evaluation on value? I'm not thread crapping, I'm very curious.

Thanks in advance.
Well I suppose as my grandfather says, that things are only worth what someones willing to pay and I’m always willing to entertain OBO. My evaluation on the package value is based on what I paid for everything in late 2016, minus a % on account that now everything is used obviously.

I was actually about to adjust this wts/wtt ad, on account of a few things and including the possibility that my valuation could be way off base here. I’ll be the first to say that it probably is now that I’m looking at certain sources for all of this stuff. Some stuff is about the same, some isnt. Also factor in it may not be likely to source everything from one vendor to save on shipping. Tax, fees, etc., but I’m not going to drone on about it anymore than I already have.

Price dropped/adjusted to $900 OBO Shipped / $950 Trade

1 - 8 of 8 Posts