SOLD Smith & Wesson Model 67-1

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by E-Squared, Oct 7, 2018.

1. E-Squared

E-Squared Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    AS PROMISED, More Pics Below!

I posted about this search and purchase not that long ago, and ended up buying this pristeen S&W 67-1 out of a shop in FL (I believe). It dates to 1979 and is in fantastic condition. I have added Hogue wood grips, but the original grips are included. I also have a couple of speed-loaders and strips, as well as a basic Bianchi holster (which has been used maybe once).
    Maybe most importantly, I've swapped out the mainspring and rebound spring (originals included in package) for a VERY nice Wilson Combat set-up that takes the DA pull to about 8# (an educated guess) and the SA to probably 3#.
    See pics below, including both sides and accessories, as requested.
    Bottom line is that it was a bit of an impulse purchase on my part, I'm not really a Smith "collector," I don't shoot it that well (and don't have the time or inclination to get proficient with it), I've decided I won't carry it and I'm "funding another project," as the saying goes.
    All that said, it's ALL yours for $600, Shipping included if I can ship Private Party to your FFL. If I have to use an FFL on my end (they all charge), price will be $625.
    If you live in MO, Face-to-Face is possible (especially in the KC area) and no FFL is required, per Missouri statutes, so pricing will be $575.
    PayPal (Friends and Family or you pay the fee) is okay, as is USPS M.O., bank check or Personal Check.
    PM any questions and I'll respond ASAP! Thanks for your consideration!
    SW Mod 67-1 Pics Oct 7 2018 006.JPG SW Mod 67-1 Pics Oct 7 2018 001.JPG SW Mod 67-1 Pics Oct 7 2018 004.JPG SW Mod 67-1 Pics Oct 7 2018 002.JPG SmithandWesson Mod 67-1 July 24 2018 001.JPG

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    41 Charlie, Mr. B, GoetzTalon and 6 others like this.
  2. Jersey James

Jersey James Active Member

Aug 8, 2018
    That is one BEAUTIFULL revolver!!! GLWS.

DWS, E-Squared and Greenrunner like this.

3. Greenrunner

Greenrunner Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2017
    Very nice. I was issued one of those in 1981, and that revolver could shoot the lights out. Those old Smiths are fine handguns.

E-Squared likes this.
  4. SLAM37

SLAM37 Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2016
    Looks nice. Since work was done on the action, pics of the other side would be helpful so folks can see the condition of the side-plate and screws.

GoetzTalon likes this.
  5. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Can do. Photo shoot being scheduled.

6. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    GLWS E. I've shot this, and it's a sweetheart. Reallly smooth trigger and very accurate. Buy with confidence.

E-Squared likes this.
  7. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Thanks, B, appreciate the endorsement.
    Pictures added last night, per some requests.
    PM with any questions, thanks!

8. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    E, the wife unit and I might be going through KC late next week. If it's still available, we might have to have a meeting at some BBQ place and discuss.

9. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    It'd be great to see you and have some BBQ, no matter what, B! Just let me know. What day(s) did you have on the calendar?

10. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    E, I said next week, but the Boss informed me that it's the following week. So we "should" be in your area the 25th and 26th (Thurs and Fri). Could be the 26th and 27th (Fri and Sat). Depending on how the traveling goes. Would like get back a day early so get some practice with the 3-gun shoot that following Sunday (last shoot of the year). But if not, just gotta do the best I can and see what happens.

Hopefully, I can just drop her off at the out-laws (in-laws).

Just don't hold the 67 for me. If you get a chance to sell it, please do. I'm just the backup plan.

11. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Thank you, B, and I'll take that in the intended spirit, which is a "definite maybe"!

As for others, don't be dissuaded, if interested, let me know!

Mr. B likes this.
  12. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
  13. PWS

PWS Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 20, 2016
    I'll take it...hopefully with some KC BBQ.....

E-Squared likes this.
  14. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    SOLD! BBQ details TBD. I'll buy. Check your email, sir!

System won't let me edit the title, btw.

15. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    @PWS, you'll are getting one fantastic firearm. Congrats. And thank you for saving my wallet.

And congrats E on the sale.

E-Squared likes this.
  16. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    You da man, B! Thanks!

Mr. B likes this.
  17. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    No E, YOU DA MAN !!!!!!

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted