Snap Safe Modular Gun Safe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lou1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    Does anyone have any experience with a Snap Safe modular gun safe ? Their literature says that they are as strong as traditional welded safes but I would like to hear from someone who has actually owned one.

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    I have a Super Titan Snap Safe and I like it except the door is pretty narrow. I'm not sure how you measure strength but it was necessary to get it where it needed to go. I believe that anyone with enough time could get in to any reasonably priced gun safe fairly easily with the right equipment. The modular safe offers you the option to put it just about anywhere which can provide additional safety - out of sight.

Lou1 and boatdoc like this.

3. Shocker2000

Shocker2000 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I've been considering this brand as well. Mainly due to the area I want to place it.

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    FYI... it's been a couple years but I shopped it pretty good when I was looking and Graf & Sons had the best prices that I could find.

5. Lou1

Lou1 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2018
    Thanks for the feedback. The Snap Safe would definitely solve a problem for me. Trying to get a 800 lb traditional safe where I need it to be would be a logistical nightmare for me.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted