1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Money talks but here it only says buh bye!!
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is always dangerous I know, but I need a new 9mm nightstand/range/occasional ccw gun.

What I'd love is a 2020 Staccato P with an RMR but it would make far better financial sense to replace the Sig 226 Legion I sold awhile back as I still have a bunch of holsters for it etc.

The STI would be over double the cost and I need your help to justify spending the extra on the STI.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Based on your original stated purposes, get the P226 Legion SAO RX and you have everything you need.

Reactions: limbkiller

·
Money talks but here it only says buh bye!!
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. This is not under the radar gofundme fishing expedition!

Had the legion already, really liked the gun and I guess the purpose of this thread was to get some specific reasons from those who have them why they chose it and why it was worth the premium in their eyes.

This would be a significant purchase for me, and as such I'm going to need more than just wanting it to justify buying it.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
51 Posts
P226’s have been one of my favorite guns for a long time, I have a west german made 226 with over 140,000 rds on it...we have a p226 legion at work that used to be one of the guns I travelled with to let people shoot side by side with our guns. There is no comparison between the 2020 P and the legion...you could also go the custom route, like one of Joes guns, but at the end of the day he is using a lot of our parts to build a similar gun. The P is about $2000 less out the gate, is 100% American made down the the thread used on the pistol bag, and has a lifetime warranty. The new P shoots as soft as a 5” gun, as flt as the dvc-p, and has passed numerous reliability tests. The new P was also co-developed with us by Dave Dawson, and some guys in north carolina who shoot a lot...

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,547 Posts
That is always dangerous I know, but I need a new 9mm nightstand/range/occasional ccw gun.

What I'd love is a 2020 Staccato P with an RMR but it would make far better financial sense to replace the Sig 226 Legion I sold awhile back as I still have a bunch of holsters for it etc.

The STI would be over double the cost and I need your help to justify spending the extra on the STI.

Thank you!
Not to be an ass, but a Glock 19 will do what a Sig will do for half the money.
Get My drift?

I had a choice between the Sig 229 SAO and the Stacatto P Duo...
I love the Stacatto P! And would do it again.
Trigger Black Gun accessory Design Gun barrel
Wood Gun Firearm Trigger Hardwood

Yellow Gun Circle Trigger Gun accessory
View attachment 384709

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,547 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.