In the news So, it can't happen here?

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by ZoidMeister, Feb 11, 2019.

1. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    Unreal stuff, Z. Makes me fear for my girls that they are going to grow up in such a different political and social climate than I did. Guess all I can do is make them strong in their convictions and fearless in the face of evil.

ZoidMeister and Colorado Sonny like this.

2. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    It's been coming .

ZoidMeister and BennyAdeline like this.
  3. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    ZoidMeister likes this.
  4. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    How much longer before pushback starts?

leadfarmer, ZoidMeister and WHEELS like this.
  5. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    I am glad this happened. It will wend it's way through the courts and establish the fact that Sharia law has no place in America.

WHEELS likes this.
  6. leadfarmer

leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2018
  7. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    Well isn't that interesting.

8. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    At least I would hope that's the results.

Colorado Sonny likes this.
  9. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    It's time gentlemen . . . . . . . . . . .

tin-foil-hat.jpg

10. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    And teach them to defend our constitution . . . . . and to shoot . . . . .

Gimpster, leadfarmer and BennyAdeline like this.
  11. BennyAdeline

BennyAdeline Official Hi-Point Brand Representative

Nov 26, 2018
    I’m with you on that!

My oldest daughter is almost 3 and already can say the pledge. I’ve read the Bill Of Rights to her a few times and she will be raised on American values and respecting our unique rights, as will her little sister. They are descendants of the Revolutionary War and I hope to keep that fire burning in them.

She gets her first crickett rifle this Christmas. 4 has been the starting age in my family for generations

12. leadfarmer

leadfarmer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Our 2 daughters are now 22 and 23, they got there first pistols at 7 yrs old. Such evilness I know....they were taught to respect,vote ,work hard, help those that need it and above all the meaning of the Cross. I never had to play dolls with them and to this day they still ask me to the gun range. I still worry that when I leave this shitty world they will have to fight along. Here is my oldest on her 21st bday.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gimpster likes this.
  13. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    Y'all are New American heroes . . .

BennyAdeline and leadfarmer like this.
  14. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Went to a hockey tournament and one of the rinks was in Deerborn. The kids need to be at the rink 1:15 before the game and at the time he didn’t drive. Mrs. Slapshot and I went for a walk in the neighborhood by the rink to kill some time and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. All the stores had signs in Arabic as well as some of the houses with writing in the windows. You would have thought that someone dropped us off in a Middle East country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Troutman27

Troutman27 Active Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Sadly with the news media’s head buried up their ...... it never makes it out to the general public. It blows my mind how this country was founded on Christian beliefs but still grants every individual to chose or or what they can worship, yet Christians are treated as third rate citizens and their always wrong. I’m sure it’ll get a lot worse before people wake up. If they wake up in time.

16. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Yeah don’t let your wife act a fool there. They run sharia law in that town. It’s a good place to test nukes. No white or black people left.

17. Alexy

Alexy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thank you friend for teaching true American values to your daughter! If we had more fine gentleman like you, the country would be a better place.

They (antigunners) will never leave us alone unless the SCOTUS declares "assault weapon" and "high capacity magazine" bans unconstitutional. Only then will they be forced to leave us alone like they were with the handgun ban. DC, Chicago and a couple other cities started the trend of handgun banning, but they were forced to stop and reverse trend after DC. vs Heller.

But thank you for teaching your kids about actual responsibility, values, the 2A and God, who without him we would have nothing.

Don't worry firend, even though I'm a millennial I will continue to fight for all our rights even if you are absent. You'd be surprised how many young people are open to the 2A, and all it takes is a skilled patriot to spread the word and keep our rights safe!

PS: I'm serious. Even though I live in a liberal state and county, a lot of people my age are pretty open minded. I've gotten a few already to become passionate about what I believe. Won't be long before I help more to see the truth.

leadfarmer likes this.