1911 Firearm Addicts banner

So what do SV's cost?

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  rsxr22 
#1 ·
I have messed around with gun builder a few times but i cant stand why no pricing is shown! I understand a lot of people submit them just to blow smoke in their ass, but i cant stand doing that! I want them to build me a gun, but it seems across the board, not to many people know anything about them... prices, lead times, etc...

Im really thinking I'd want them to build me a limited gun because i do not anticipate ever shooting open. Either something like that or... their team infinity single stack is sexy as hell too!!!

http://sviguns.com/1500.php

#12 ·
I've seen ONE person running an Infinity open gun at the local matches, and we have a LOT of GM's. Most are running STI variants, I'm assuming because of the cost. SVI would be nice but have you looked into Brazos, Limcat, Akai? Akai's limited is $2,650 and built to order. Check out the BE forum and see if you can shoot different open/lim guns at a match.

#13 ·
I realized they were pricey and I have shot different builds. There are alot of different places out there customizing 2011's. There's 2 guys that shoot a SS build at one of the clubs i shoot monthly and i have shot theirs. I was just trying to figure out what i would be looking at. Ill probably end up just getting a 2011 direct from STI then send it off somewhere. Those damn SVI's are sooo sexy though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.