1911 Firearm Addicts banner

So who here is located in New England???...

12K views 66 replies 43 participants last post by  SpringChamp9 
#1 ·
hey all since i noticed that noone has posted in this subforum i thought i would get it started.

I am in Vermont, wanted to see who else was close by.

#29 ·
i just visit (work) there 2 weeks each quarter.
No worries, we Massholes are fairly thick skinned and hold no grudges :biggrin1:

ooooh, no cameras!!!! ;) But yes. Or, if we really wanted to have fun, maybe we can talk fred into taking us to his range of choice. Its on the cape, but it would be worth it if he is willing...

Fred? what do you think?
I am IN, let's do it Fred! I want to see that amazing WC Supergrade in action!

#33 ·
Welcome jjb!

Quack, My Wife, Son and I will be in Providence on the 14th-16th. Our Young Man was accepted to attend Brown University this fall and we will be there for an orientation weekend. Would like to meet you in person but we may not venture off campus until it is time to go home.

#37 ·
There are some "free" states in New England!
I live in Vermont, and no permit is required to conceal carry.
I have a non-resident permit from NH, which is "shall issue".
I have a non-resident from CT, although the process was expensive and extensive....
Now if Mass wasn't so tight-assed with their non-resident carry permits.........Fascists down in MA!

#44 ·

Nice, welcome aboard!

We do Nickerson every year. My wife and kids really love it there. I tolerate sitting at the beach for 8 hours a day. Iw ork in 110 degree boiler rooms for a living so sitting in the heat aint my idea of a great vaca. But it is beautiful there. Bet you HATE us flatlanders coming in your turf every year but love the money we spend? Where do you live abouts?

#45 ·
Nice, welcome aboard!

We do Nickerson every year. My wife and kids really love it there. I tolerate sitting at the beach for 8 hours a day. Iw ork in 110 degree boiler rooms for a living so sitting in the heat aint my idea of a great vaca. But it is beautiful there. Bet you HATE us flatlanders coming in your turf every year but love the money we spend? Where do you live abouts?
Sorry,
Just saw your message. I live in Dennis, not too far from Nickerson. Bring your pistol this summer and I'll take you
to the range at my club
Bob

#47 ·
Born and raised in the Naugatuck Valley of CT. Then traveled the world with my Uncle Sam for awhile. As a reward he stationed me in FL and I haven't left, but I am still a New Englander at heart.... Except for this part : GO YANKEES!