SOLD SOLD - Advantage Arms Standard/Commander .22 conversion

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Don_P, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Don_P

Don_P Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 4, 2018
    For Sale – Advantage Arms .22 conversion Standard/Commander

Stock factory conversion kit, comes with everything it would if you bought it new. Factory web description here: http://www.advantagearms.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AASOS&Category_Code=1911

I got tired of carrying extra stuff to the range, swapping slides and a spare MSH with a lighter spring every time I wanted to shoot .22 ammo. So I just bought a 1911 .22 pistol and I probably will not use this anymore.

Adjustable sights and comes with 3 factory AA 10 round magazines. Looks, functions and shoots like new. Shoots accurately and cycles reliably with CCI mini mag and Remington Golden ammo.

Like anything I might sell, if you buy and it’s not like I described, I will take it back. Asking $175.00 shipped USPS Priority insured to CONUS, PayPal preferred (fee is included) but I will accept USPS money order, personal check or cash payment.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. fbtsomp

fbtsomp New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    I'm interested. exactly how does this work? Do you send it to my designated FFL and I pay him or some other process to insure each of us is satisfied with the transaction?

3. firecatwilson

firecatwilson Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Click on his name, then hit "Start a conversation". And welcome to the forum.

danc1996 likes this.
  4. fbtsomp

fbtsomp New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Thank you for the help.

firecatwilson likes this.
  5. fbtsomp

fbtsomp New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Don_P, I've set up a private conversation. Please respond

6. Don_P

Don_P Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 4, 2018

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted