1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this up about a year and a half ago. It's been fun but doesn't make it to the range much and I'm trying to clear some space.

MSH, solid barrel bushing, safety, old King's plastic magwell are not original. Bushing is very hard fit, nice trigger, generally nice to shoot and feels tight/smooth. All small parts have last 3 of the SN etched on them (I believe from Robar NP3 treatment).

I believe the SN dates this to early 1981. King plastic magwell is currently off the pistol but I will include if you'd like it. No box or papers, one new in package Ed Brown magazine included.

$850obo $825 $800 $750 shipped from my FFL to yours. Insurance on your dime if you'd like it.

Would also do partial trade + cash on my end for the right semi-custom lightweight 1911 officer/compact/cco in 45 — something like a Nighthawk T3, Wilson ULCC, etc.

gc 8.jpg
gc 9.jpg

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would love to get this moved. $825 shipped and I'll throw on some cherry G10 VZ grips.

·
Registered
833 Posts
PM sent.

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Reactions: gps man and blamo

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,022 Posts
How's the accuracy?

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It’s been great for me. I don’t personally love all black sights, but I shoot it next to much more expensive pistols and I get a little impressed at how well it does. It’s got a nice trigger, NM barrel and locks up tight.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Dude - if we weren't on vacation and on the road right now....this would be headin' to Texas!

Reactions: blamo

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump because I don't know who needs to hear this, but you need this blaster in your stable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts