1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased this, and it pains me to list it. I have found a new special build 38 Super I really really want, trying to raise funds.

This pistol was released in 2019 as a limited run. This is a Shadow 2 with CZ custom shop slide to frame fit, trigger, and barrel bushing. Comes in a really nice (large!) case that includes various springs for different tuning. Magazine base plates, literature, etc. this is not the CZ TSO Orange SA model, this is a DA/SA pistol.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-shadow-2-orange/

I want to keep this badly, the trigger is the best DA/SA I have ever experienced. I know this gets thrown around a lot, but it’s true here. Slide to frame fit as nice as any custom 1911 I have, tight, smooth, everything.

I have messaged @Cajun Concealed about a trade and Tyler may get back to me, but also wanted to list it here for sale.

I have only dry fired this pistol.

I would sell for 1750.00. PP friends and family is fine.

Please feel free to ask questions, thank you.

I may be listing an absolute mint HK Stainless USP compact 9mm too (very rare) with tons of desirable factory extras.

Yellow Wood Gun Firearm Trigger
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Light
Metal Silver Steel Carbon Aluminium
Technology Grey Circle Space Metal
Brown Yellow Tan Metal Composite material
Gun Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel
Trigger Tan Gun accessory Everyday carry Tool
Tool Plastic Kitchen utensil Everyday carry Blade

·
1911 Pistol Smith
10,421 Posts
Guaranteed tack driver here. I know how my regular CZ Shadow II shoots that I upgraded and it has a 4.5 lb DA and 2.4 lb single action trigger. These things are a ton of fun to shoot as well, and can make the average shooter look like a pro....And deal with confidence guys 100% reliable Addict here folks.

·
I gotta have more cowbell
3,492 Posts
That’s a beautiful piece. I saw one several months ago. Went home and slept on it . I went back to buy and it was sold. I’m tapped out from Christmas spending or would be moving on this.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Those CZ Custom guns are super. The buyer will be very happy. And if you are not an orange fanatic like someone in charge at CZ must be, replace the grips and mag button like I did on my TSO. Must be a very special custom build to make you sell this CZ.

GLWS.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've got a bone stock Shadow 2 that shoots great. I can only imagine how good a custom shop S2 is. GLWS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts