1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys and gals. Up for sale is my DW Valkyrie in 9mm. Not a BLEM model.

It was my first (and only) 1911 in 9mm. Shortly after getting it I purchased my 1st .38 Super and seeing as I reload for that now, I don't need the 9mm. It's certainly a soft shooter.

It made it to the range one time where I shot 100rnds through it and then it got cleaned and put away. Let the pictures tell the story of its condition.

No trades please, as the funds are either going towards custom work for my Colt .38S commander or towards a ACW Commander in. 38S. (Consqently I may end up listing my ACW Brimstone in. 45acp to fund the Super as well).

Price is $950.

Attachments

1,563 Posts
This won’t last long...

Reactions: simonp

·
Registered
127 Posts
And this time.last year I'd have a check with your name on it by now. Then I went and built something close for more money. Great pistol, smoking price. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shorikid,

Thank you. It real is a great little pistol and would disappear on a belt.

Part of the reason I bought it was to shoot the 1911 platform for a lot cheaper. It shoots lights out.

·
Banned
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To help get this sold, I'll swap out the grip screw bushings to the Challis hex bushings.

I have the Challis tool to do it with, so rest assured it'll be done correctly.

I'll mail the thin grips with it to do as you wish.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is the front strap checkered like the Vigil?
I'll jump in and answer, yes it is. If I recall the details, the slide stop is flush cut and countersunk and there is a bit of an undercut on the trigger guard. I could be wrong on the last though. Been a while since I handled a Valkyrie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts