1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 time only today $500.00 price drop to be sold immediately. $5150.00 and that’s with the long tine MAMS and the new Pelican case!!!!!! And, $5150 is shipped to your ffl fully insured!!!!!!
I bought this rifle brand new as a 16” M-LOCK APC and never fired it. A few months ago I decided I’d rather have the lighter ACC upper. I sold the factory APC upper and I bought this brand new 16” M-LOCK ACC upper from Jake at NS Defense and also bought one of his personal lightly used very hard to come by Long Tine MAMS brakes and had him shim/install it before the new ACC upper shipped to me. The brand new factory brake is included. The entire rifle is still brand new and has never been fired outside of KAC with the exception of the lightly used long tine MAMS that I had him install.
The rifle will ship in a new Pelican 1750 Case. In a box of course.

I have no place to shoot 308 any longer so with much hesitation have decided to let this go, I have several new 308 mags and much new 308 match ammo along with a brand new Leupold MK 8 CQBSS H-27D with MK 8 Mount that will be going as well if anyone is interested.

5650.00 shipped/insured to legal to own lower 48 is firm. (Rifle and Case as pictured ). Happy to answer any questions you may have. Sorry no trades on this one guys.
4EB3C5CA-94AF-4B08-A650-5C50EA3DB6CF.jpeg
5D7DFEE6-AA7E-407A-8991-09D79D6846BD.jpeg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting alot of questions and interest about selling the upper/lower separately. Will let the complete upper with the long tine mams go for 3150 bucks shipped/insured..that’s downrite cheap...the upper was 3500...the long tine mams was 550...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I highly recommend @HD KID. George is a local Virginia neighbor and one of the most passionate firearm enthusiasts and descent people I have ever met. Anything George possesses is top of the line and immaculate.
Thank-you so much for the kind words Rob, you sir as well are a ditto quote of the above!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 time only today $500.00 price drop to be sold immediately. $5150.00 and that’s with the long tine MAMS and the new Pelican case!!!!!! And, $5150 is shipped to your ffl fully insured!!!!!!
I bought this rifle brand new as a 16” M-LOCK APC and never fired it. A few months ago I decided I’d rather have the lighter ACC upper. I sold the factory APC upper and I bought this brand new 16” M-LOCK ACC upper from Jake at NS Defense and also bought one of his personal lightly used very hard to come by Long Tine MAMS brakes and had him shim/install it before the new ACC upper shipped to me. The brand new factory brake is included. The entire rifle is still brand new and has never been fired outside of KAC with the exception of the lightly used long tine MAMS that I had him install.

I have no place to shoot 308 any longer so with much hesitation have decided to let this go, I have several new 308 mags and much new 308 match ammo along with a brand new Leupold MK 8 CQBSS H-27D with MK 8 Mount that will be going as well if anyone is interested.

5650.00 shipped/insured to legal to own lower 48 is firm. (Rifle and Case as pictured ). Happy to answer any questions you may have. Sorry no trades on this one guys.
View attachment 406647 View attachment 406649

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

View attachment 406647 View attachment 406649
LAST TIME HERE!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts