SOLD SOLD LES BAER CUSTOM 1911 45 PREMIER II 6" SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Fast Draw, May 3, 2019.

1. Fast Draw

Fast Draw Active Member

Mar 14, 2019
    IMG_20190430_095503.jpg LES BAER CUSTOM PREMIER II 6",
    My father bought this gun in 1997 and has been in a heated gun safe since. My father passed 16 yrs ago and unfortunately I didn't get much history of this gun. He did buy it new, have receipt. But why it doesn't have the original box? How much, if any, ammo he run through it? At that time of my dads life he was only shotgun trap shooting and never went to the indoor range that I knew of. So there's a good possibility he never sent any down the pipe, just the factory maybe. It was possibly just an investment of a very cool gun. It definitely hasn't had many rounds through it, as the blue on the barrel shows the lightest of wear marks. The blue on the slide and frame is perfect. It is beautiful and feels real good in your hand. I give it only 98% because I believe it has been fired, and no original box. The grips have the iconic BAER logo of that time that makes it that much more of a collectable. I really hate to sell this one, but we're buying a new house, and the larger the down payment the better.

I have it on GB and GI for $2000, will let it go for $1700 plus shipping to an Addict. Please don't price haggle me on here. Call for fastest response, 909-809-9911-Jason
    Here is the link to see more pics.
    https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...-45-acp-6-quot-.cfm?gun_id=101219647&cdn_bp=1

2. War Party

War Party Reasonably Well Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 13, 2014
    A Baer 6” Longslide for $1700 bucks? What is there to haggle about. I have one and someone will absolutely love this gun.

WP

3. 257heaven

257heaven Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2014
    And it’s a Hillsdale!

BigSkyGuy and simonp like this.
  4. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    Any trade interests?

5. colrhino

colrhino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Nice pistol. Conversation started and offer sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    Conversation started and PM sent

7. colrhino

colrhino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Jason, I’ll take this as per our conversation yesterday. FFL info forthcoming. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted