SOLD sold locally-Remington 870 Speedfeed pistol grip stock

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DD_USMC, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    Speedfeed 4 Tactical Pistol Grip Buttstock for Remington 870 12 gauge- The Speedfeed 4 is a solid stock that features a thick rubber recoil pad and a pistol grip, black in color. The glass filled polymer construction makes this stock almost indestructible; perfect for tactical situations. I purchased this brand new and installed it on my backup shotgun that sat in my gun safe so it has never been fired or used/abused (keep all my guns in gunsocks to prevent dings). Buttstock only....does not include a forend.

Paid $79.99, and I am asking $50 shipped or open to possible trades (let me know what you got).

https://www.rem870.com/2013/04/16/speedfeed-pistol-grip-shotgun-stock-for-remington-870/

I decided to re-purpose the forend light for a pending project since there wasn't timely interest in it.
    Surefire Remington 870 shotgun forend light – Never abused and has been sitting in gun safe on back-up shotgun, early version that I’ve had since 2000, it’s a 1 cell battery model, and is totally functional. Asking $150 shipped. I decided to re-purpose it for a pending project since there wasn't timely interest in it.
    View attachment 229925

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    simonp likes this.
  2. DD_USMC

May 23, 2014
    Pics are failing to upload and had same problem during a "Conversation". I am using the same lower resolution settings for pics that never had a problem uploading before.

Anybody else having issues with uploading?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019

3. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    There are several threads out there about the issue. You need to cut and paste from your computerer or phone, or use a hosting service like Imgur.

4. DD_USMC

May 23, 2014
    BTT and added some more pics. Speedfeed 870 PG 1.jpg Speedfeed 870 PG 2.jpg Speedfeed 870 PG 3.jpg

5. DD_USMC

May 23, 2014
    BTT and will consider trades.

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2018

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted