SOLD SOLD New IWI Galil ACE 7.62x51 $1300 shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TightLines, Feb 16, 2019.

1. TightLines

TightLines Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    For sale is a new IWI Galil ACE in 7.62x51. Taken out of the box and bag for pictures.

This gun was part of the "blem" / not blem sale last year. If not familiar, IWI worked with 2 retailers to blow-out a bunch of rifles. To avoid honoring a rebate at the time AND to prevent damaging the brand image, the boxes were marked with a red stamp indicating they were "blem". There is no distinguishing serial number, mark on the gun (ala DW), etc. Factory new rifles with a red stamp on the side of the box. I picked two ACEs up. One in 7.62x39 and this one in 7.62x51. I can tell you there are no blems on the rifles and this is consistent with what people on other forums (ARF, AK Files, etc) experienced.

I am thoroughly enjoying my 7.62x39 but have another semi-auto in 7.62x51 and really don't need both. Just got a touch too excited when they went on sale. I'm not sure you can get a better modern, piston operated semi-auto for the money.

All original items are included. 1 20 round PMAG, lock, manual, zipper pull, and cheek riser. Tritum in the front and rear sights glows bright.

Not really looking for trades but a NHC Marvel (black only), Nighthawk Hi-power, EDC X-9 (no rail), S&W 686 3" L Frame, or S&W 586 L-Comp are always on my radar. Edit to add that I would also be interested in a Chris Reeve Large Sebenza with the drop point blade or a small with insingo blade. Really just interested in the classic but could easily be teased into a wood inlay with Damascus steel. +/- cash as needed

Payment via USPS MO, Bank Money Order, Personal Check, PayPal gift (or you pick up the fees) but any payment will have to clear before the item is shipped.

Any questions or additional photos you would like to see, just ask.

$1400>$1300 shipped from me. If your FFL will not accept transfers from individuals I will have it sent via my FFL for $40.

On to the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    john_anch_ak, RN47, UBOATDOC and 6 others like this.
  2. TightLines

Mar 16, 2014
    **Also forgot to add that I have a new Midwest Industries rifle length MLOK hand guard for this. It is still stapled closed in the factory package. It's the same rail I have on my 7.62x39 and love it. Can include this for $150.

ImperialBlade likes this.

3. WC145

WC145 Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!

Jan 1, 2013
    If you're interested in selling the MLOK handguard by itself I'll buy it for $150 shipped.

CENTURIATOR likes this.
  4. TightLines

Mar 16, 2014
    Price drop to $1300 shipped.

5. Glanoril

Glanoril Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 31, 2015
    Oh man that's tempting. GLWS!

6. TightLines

Mar 16, 2014

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted