1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked this up in a trade-plus-cash deal, but I'm not a .300 Blackout guy, so I'm looking to make a mutually profitable exchange with someone who is. I have not fired it myself.

I will post pictures later, just getting it up for now.

Long stroke piston-driven for running cleaner with a suppressor. It also has a system to eliminate bolt bounce. This upper is compatible with any standard AR15 lower. It comes with a BCM Gunfighter charging handle, and is chambered in .300 Blackout.

The full-length rail is picatinny on top and is a dual-use picatinny and keymod on the sides at the end of the handguard.

Comes with three 20rd dedicated 300 Blackout Lancer magazines, a QD sling mount and a 45 degree light/optic mount already installed. Also BCM rail covers.

The muzzle device is a Dead Air 3 lug/3 prong flash hider. Lightly used, about one magazine worth fired through it. It looks brand-new.

Open to trades. Particularly interested in 11.5" AR uppers in 5.56, but open to other things. 1911's in 9mm or .40 also interesting. Would love a double-stack 9 or .40.

P.S. I'm a new member, I realize that may make some wary. I also have this posted on Gunbroker.com. You can check out my feedback there if desired. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/863998224

Gunbroker starting bid is $600 plus shipping. Addicts price $575 shipped. If traded, I'm looking for a trade value in the 800 or more range, as this is about a $1000ish upper and it comes with several extras (mags, sling mount, 45 degree Pic adapter, rail covers).

******************Sale pending***************

·
Super Moderator
819 Posts
Reactions: Glorfindel
1 - 8 of 8 Posts