[SOLD] S&W Model 60, .357 Mag - $500 Shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by vermilionbird, Apr 7, 2020.

1. vermilionbird

vermilionbird Active Member

Jan 4, 2019
    *Sold!*

Hey folks, I’m selling my S&W Model 60-14 for $500 shipped to your FFL. This is an all stainless steel 5 shot J-frame revolver chambered in .357 magnum. It has a 2.125” barrel and weighs 21.4 ounces. This is actually my second Model 60 from S&W; the first had the rear sight milled off-center in the top strap (still in-spec for a “10 yard gun”, as they stated) so after some persistent bugging, S&W replaced it just a few months ago with one that had a centered rear sight trough and this gun shoots exactly to point of aim. The nice thing about that is that this Model 60 is fairly new and hasn’t had many rounds fired through it. Overall it’s been just a really sweet gun and I’ll be bummed to see it go. But hey, saving up for a custom 1911 isn’t easy!

Quick note on the grips: this gun is wearing Pachmayr Presentation/Compac grips. I don’t fully understand Pachmayr’s naming conventions but what I can say is that this particular set of grips is a two-piece construction and has a smaller width than a one-piece Compac grip I’d tried previously. The nice thing about that is while this grip still fills your hand really nicely, it also isn’t so wide that it impedes the use of speedloaders.

$500 shipped, no trades. Payment via Paypal F&F or USPS MO. If you’ve got any additional questions or want any other pictures, feel free to message me here! Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    dasroofr likes this.
  2. rglassma

rglassma Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Had one of these. This is a first rate gun. Great range toy and carry piece.

dasroofr and vermilionbird like this.

3. dasroofr

dasroofr Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Nice piece, nice price. Some one grab this!!!! Model 60 is a perfect carry gun, in a revolver!! Full house .357, while stout, are very manageable. I alternate my model 60 with my model 37 when I venture out in to this dangerous world!! GLWS

Gary

vermilionbird likes this.
  4. HK45CFAN

HK45CFAN Active Member

Aug 2, 2013
    I'll take it per our conversation..

vermilionbird likes this.
  5. dasroofr

dasroofr Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2019
    Great buy, HK 45CFAN!!!!!

Gary

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted