SOLD SOLD-Springfield Armory 1911 A-1 NM frame and slide

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Les White, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Les White

Les White Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Springfield Armory NM frame and slide. The slide has all of the internals and the frame has a trigger and a safety with grip bushings and screws, no hammer, no barrel, no rear sight and no grips SA Right sife.jpg SA left side.jpg SA Slide top.jpg SA Slide underneath.jpg Siide sight cut.jpg SA Ramp.jpg SA Rails.jpg SA Rails left.jpg .
    I bought this for a project that will not happen, I never fired it as a complete pistol but have no reason to doubt it would work. Please notice the dimple on the side of the slide right on the insignia. I do not know what the sight cut. I never did check with Deb at SA to find out the production date but I would guess around 1990.
    Price is $390 delivered to your FFL if they will accept shipment from an individual. Add $20 if FFL has to ship. If you are in CA we can discuss shipping costs as my FFL is not registered in CA. I will not be able to ship until the 20th.

1911_Chad and simonp like this.
  2. Shorikid

Shorikid Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Looks like a good base for a project. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. B81

B81 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Could you show a picture of how the slide and frame meet in the rear; i.e. picture taken from behind (point of view of shooter). Thanks.

4. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    I will get that picture tomorrow but without a barrel I don’t think it will not be an accurate representation.

5. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    I misread PewPewPtwang's request. The barrel will not impact the pic he wanted. See below.
    SA Back of Slide best.jpg

PewPewPtwang likes this.
  6. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    Weekend bump. This project needs a home.

Shorikid likes this.
  7. Shorikid

Shorikid Member

Aug 14, 2016
    If I had cash or anything to trade I'd take this one. Good base for a build. And I am almost finished with my current one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. 10mm Guy

10mm Guy Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2018
    I agree about it being a great base...I love the old cannon logo!

9. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Pew Pew that's a pretty nice fit, once blended up that would be pretty tight. I got a barrel for it ;) I told ya though they all turn down like that on the right rear.. ha.. Nice base here. If I didn't just grab one, I'd be on this one.

Shorikid likes this.
  10. Les White

Nov 17, 2015
    SPF- Working out details.
    Thanks to everyone for positive comments and interest.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted