1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Springfield Armory NM frame and slide. The slide has all of the internals and the frame has a trigger and a safety with grip bushings and screws, no hammer, no barrel, no rear sight and no grips
SA Right sife.jpg
SA left side.jpg
SA Slide top.jpg
SA Slide underneath.jpg
Siide sight cut.jpg
SA Ramp.jpg
SA Rails.jpg
SA Rails left.jpg

I bought this for a project that will not happen, I never fired it as a complete pistol but have no reason to doubt it would work. Please notice the dimple on the side of the slide right on the insignia. I do not know what the sight cut. I never did check with Deb at SA to find out the production date but I would guess around 1990.
Price is $390 delivered to your FFL if they will accept shipment from an individual. Add $20 if FFL has to ship. If you are in CA we can discuss shipping costs as my FFL is not registered in CA. I will not be able to ship until the 20th.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Could you show a picture of how the slide and frame meet in the rear; i.e. picture taken from behind (point of view of shooter). Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get that picture tomorrow but without a barrel I don’t think it will not be an accurate representation.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If I had cash or anything to trade I'd take this one. Good base for a build. And I am almost finished with my current one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
1911 Pistol Smith
9,888 Posts
Pew Pew that's a pretty nice fit, once blended up that would be pretty tight. I got a barrel for it ;) I told ya though they all turn down like that on the right rear.. ha.. Nice base here. If I didn't just grab one, I'd be on this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts