1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This must be re-homed to make room for next weeks arrival. I chased one of these for months before acquiring this, made one range trip with it and that was it.

As I have told a few here, it's a damn nice gun. It feels like "failure-to-feed" is just impossible, almost a Glock like consistency where a cycling problem is the least of your concerns. Super soft re-coil (maybe perfect for a wife or GF) and I found it incredibly accurate. I ran both the STI mags and some 8 round Wilson's and it just goes bang.

The previous owner claimed a few hundred rounds and I have maybe 8 magazines through it. It's not a C2, it's not a duo it's the classic Staccato C.

The bonus here is that is comes with 5 magazines and all of the goodies it shipped with. I didn't take a ton of pictures. You guys now how these are. You either want one or don't. Great, for a lefty as it does have an ambi-safety.

$1,250, shipped and insured to your FFL.

0123201646.jpg
0123201647.jpg
0123201647a.jpg

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,057 Posts
Absolutely killing me with all the deals to be had and I haven’t got my Trump check yet. GLWS!

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Beautiful firearm & what a great price. Someone is going to get a steal! GLWS brother.

Guys, this is an awesome addict to purchase from. Have no worries, he's AAAAA+++++!

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On hold, pending funds from ryrjordan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts