1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Staccato XL for $3200 shipped from my FFL to yours anywhere in lower 48 with shipping insurance. I have had this gun since early February and the pistol has about 1600 rounds through it. I like the gun plenty and it runs like a champ, but it doesn't fit my shooting style like I was hoping it would. I've run 115, 124, 135, and 147 through it and I've found the 135s and 147s are the flattest shooting. Pistol comes with all factory parts and accessories. That includes 1 x 17 and 2 x 21 round Gen 2 magazines. If you'd prefer 2 x 17 mags that is fine as well. I also have a Gen 2 27 round magazine that can be purchased with the pistol for $50 bucks and a Red Tactical Holster for $100 if so desired. I can provide any extra pictures or videos of the me running the gun if you want.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Priced Dropped to $3100 shipped and insured from my FFL to yours. Unless you live somewhere near Fort Polk and you can do a private sale.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably my last price drop, $2900, still shipped from FFL to yours. I may be able to add some extras to make this deal work, I need to move this gun to pay for a couple recent Bul Armory and Triarc 2011 purchases before the wife releases how much I've put into this new hobby/addition of 2011s. I've sold two firearms on this site already if anyone is concerned with the newer status. I'm also an Army Officer that stands by my word and you will be getting a great pistol if your interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts