1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gently used SUUNTO Core watch/altimeter/barometer/compass (no GPS) for sale that has been sitting in the drawer for a while now. Just put a new battery in it yesterday and all is well. The watch only has very light scuffing on the rubber strap and a few very small/slight scuffs on the crown (circled in red.) I cleaned the crystal off and could not find any scratches/scuffs on it.

No box or manual. FYSA, flying the B-1 supersonic was only slightly more complicated than setting the time on this thing, so you might want to download the manual from the interweb when you get it.

The black background looks cool, but in certain lighting conditions you may need to run the back-light to actually see the display -- which definitely isn't cool -- but hey, looking good while you Mozambique cardboard targets on the weekend comes at a cost right?

$85 shipped/insured ground. Personal check/USPS Money order/certified check are OK.

InkedInkedcore1_LI.jpg

core3.jpg

core2.jpg

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
That's a great deal. The brightness of the display can be adjusted a bit just so you know.

Reactions: SLAM37

·
Dremel jockey
3,988 Posts
Darn it! Too late.
I have 2 Suuntos.
Issue gear to some high speed guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts