1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

SEE VIDEO :

NO SWARTZ SAFETY

Night sights

Upgraded Special dark grips instead of the standard. These are Crimson Trace GREEN laser grips.

Two tone -- silver colored frame and dark slide

Caliber: 45ACP

Barrel: 4”

Comes with the Kimber factory hard case and 1 magazine with bumper pad

Built entirely in the Kimber Custom Shop, the Super Carry is the finest family of .45 ACP concealed carry and personal defense pistols available today. Light weight
(28 oz) and loaded with performance features, they offer an extraordinary blend of function, power and elegance.

4-inch bushingless barrel and full length grip.

Stainless steel slide. The frame is machined from a solid block of premium aluminum. Both the slide and the frame wear non-reflecting KimPro II, a premium finish that is resistant to moisture and self-lubricating.

Custom Shop features include a round heel frame that is comfortable to carry and does not snag clothing, night sights with cocking shoulder for one-hand operation and Carry Melt treatment for rounded and blended edges. Special unidirectional serrations on the frame combine with checkered grip panels to lock the Super Carry to hand better than any other pistol, and a similar pattern on the slide speeds reloading.

Ambidextrous thumb safety, match grade trigger group, bumped grip safety and recessed slide stop pin provide finishing touches.

Will ship to your FFL.

·
Premium Member
5,497 Posts
I may be banished but that’s a dang nice looking Kimber.
No worries from me wanting you banished. I bought my youngest son one. Shot it and liked it so much I bought one for myself. :bang:

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, T4, DW V-Bob and G21
5,998 Posts
No worries from me wanting you banished. I bought my youngest son one. Shot it and liked it so much I bought one for myself. :bang:

Haha you know I’m a Kimber guy by looking at my picture.

·
Premium Member
5,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,998 Posts
I can’t believe someone hasn’t snatched this or your Colt up.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Neither can I. I have too many guns. However, both of these are ones that I would carry & shoot myself if I didn’t need to reduce my gun inventory.

The reason I have so many that haven’t been fired is that I have too many.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

·
Premium Member
5,998 Posts
Neither can I. I have too many guns. However, both of these are ones that I would carry & shoot myself if I didn’t need to reduce my gun inventory.

The reason I have so many that haven’t been fired is that I have too many.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Dang shame you got so many. I have a special foundation that accepts all firearms that are neglected and not carried. :D

·
So soon old, so late smart...
837 Posts
If you were in Wisconsin I would be sorely tempted! Beautiful pistol! GLWS!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts